Terms of Using this website.
The term ‘Freedom Boating Holidays’, ‘Freedom Cruisers’, ‘Freedom Boats’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose principal trading address is Kingfisher Boatyard, Bungalow Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 0SH. Our company registration number is 06382979 and is Registered in England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You understand that Freedom Boating Holidays is a booking agency representing one or more boat hire operators and the information offered by this web site may have been supplied by other parties and is reproduced in good faith.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk; we will not be liable for any outcome to you as a result of you using this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your individual and specific requirements.
- Any bookings made through the web site or other business conducted between you and us shall be governed by specific terms relating to that specific transaction.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You may, however, print any pages for the purposes of disemination.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Their existence does not signify that we endorse any such website(s) or the information contained therein. Expressly, we have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.